|What problem are you solving?||Every individual, manager, official, and executive should be able to sign work or personal documents (PDF) without the hassle of setting up and account or having to register with a Paid subscription and without having to compromise their Signature or Documents to the solution provider or recipient.|
|What is your solution?||Securely and conveniently add your signature onto any PDF document that you receive from the convenience of your smart iOS device. Seal your signature onto any PDF, from anywhere with SignBox extension. Use your TouchID to store, protect, and retrieve your Signature. No Registration. No Cloud Signing. Totally within your device. No annual subscription. No Monthly fees. Pay Once! ONLY 3.99$.Secure. Protected. Convenient —— Your signature is only a Touch away. Using your TouchID or passcode, seal your protected signature onto any PDF document:|
– ONLY Accessed by TouchID or passcode. Not stored on any cloud. Your signature remains in your device.
– Your signature will not be editable or copiable by recipients.
– Add Open Passwords. Prevent editing, copying or printing after signing.
– Sign with SignBox Extension any PDF document from within any of your favorite Apps. All conveniently within your device.
– Your signature will never look beter. Smoothened and inked with vector strokes. Fine print on any scale.
– Conveniently add your initials, print your name, add date, or even scribble your directives alongside your signature.
– You don\’t need to setup an account. No registration. No Cloud account. No Subscription.
|How will you make money?||$3.99 flat fee|
|Tell us about the market & founders, why is this a great opportunity?||The Founder : Sadek Shunnar|
Co-Founders : Waleed Mashaqbeh & Khalid JumaaBackground: 15 Years in Enterprise solutions: e-Payment, Archiving and Document management, Cheque processing, and Enterprise Portals.
|What type of funding has the company received?|| |
|If you have a press kit or image gallery please provide a link (optional)|| |
More by Ahtesham Hashmi