|Startup Name||TimeTree – calendar for sharing|
|What problem are you solving?||This app offers a solution for common scheduling problems within families, friends, businesses, sports teams, and other such groups.For example:|
* Between family members or significant others
– It\’s often necessary to call family members to ask what time they\’ll be returning from work, or if they need dinner prepared for them.
– Family events two or three months in the future are easy to forget.
* Between friends, colleagues, or sports team members
|What is your solution?||[TimeTree Features]
– Sharing calendars with your group is surprisingly simple.|
– No complicated registration process. To share a calendar, simply send its URL link.
– Each schedule features a communication space for posting text and videos.
– It\’s easy to have a conversation, which is often necessary when planning events. You can also conveniently look back on previous conversations.
– You can have several calendars at once.
– This app keeps family, business, personal schedules and more, all in one convenient location.[TimeTree functionality] – Compatible with iOS / Android.
– Free to download.
– Ability to share a calendar with up to 100 other users.
– Ability to maintain several calendars at once.
– Ability to display and edit events in the OS calendar.
– A space to post comments or videos on each event.
– Notifications sent to users of a shared schedule upon creation or editing of the schedule.
– Ability to copy events within a calendar.
– Ability to share schedule information with other apps.
|Target Market||consumers, family, couple, team, friends|
|How will you make money?||Through Sale|
|Tell us about the market & founders, why is this a great opportunity?||This is a Japanese startup.|
The app was created mainly by former employees of Yahoo! JAPAN and KAKAO JAPAN.
|What type of funding has the company received?||NA|
|If you have a press kit or image gallery please provide a link (optional)||NA|
More by Ahtesham Hashmi